Everyone wants to have the healthiest, best-looking smile possible. Unfortunately, not everyone was blessed with perfectly straight and evenly spaced teeth. The dental professionals at Richter Orthodontics can provide assistance in this area. We offer custom braces in Greeley that can:Designed For Your Smile Read Transcript
Our practice can offer braces for the unique case because not everybody's the same, and when we use braces, the uniqueness of an individual needs to be recognized because for most orthodontists, they use one bracket system for everybody, and in our process, it's important to understand there are specific things that need to be addressed, and they can't be addressed by one-bracket-fits-all.
So we provide custom braces. The benefit of custom braces is that the bracket position on the teeth is extremely accurate. And even though I've done this for many years, when I put braces on, I always have to go back and reposition some of them at some point, which means we have to back down a wire size, and it takes longer. With the custom bracket system, we incorporate a digital format where the brackets are positioned in the most ideal position possible so that when the wires are straight, the teeth are very, very straight.
In addition to that, braces typically, where the wire is in the slot of the bracket, there's some play, it doesn't completely fill the bracket. So the teeth can be in a variety of different positions. With the custom braces, the wire fits tightly, snugly into the bracket. So there's no – in our profession, we call it slop – so there's no slop in the system, and the accurate position of the bracket ultimately puts the teeth ideal, exactly where they're supposed to be, and saves up to 30 percent treatment time.
- Align your teeth in less time than standard braces
- Straighten your smile with less discomfort
- Let you enjoy more confidence in day-to-day life
- Help you feel attractive and successful
- Make oral hygiene habits easier
Call Richter Orthodontics today at 970-500-5928 to schedule a complimentary consultation for KLOwen custom braces. Dr. Richter, a scientific advisor for KLOwen, and Dr. de la Torre are well-qualified to improve your smile using this revolutionary method.
See Outstanding Results With A Customized Treatment Plan
Some orthodontics issues respond better to treatment with braces rather than clear aligners. Metal braces have been the tried-and-true method for decades. Although we offer standard braces, not everyone has to get straight teeth that way. Many people choose more personalized and convenient treatment with KLOwen Braces.
KLOwen Braces are not your run-of-the-mill metal braces. They make the process quicker, more comfortable, and a lot more precise. It all starts with sophisticated digital technology:
- We’ll take a digital scan of your teeth. Dr. Richter or Dr. de la Torre submit the results to a special lab, then receive a treatment plan with the ideal positioning for your teeth. They can make custom changes to your overall plan if needed.
- We’ll then use computer technology to determine the perfectly shaped bracket for each tooth.
- Next, we’ll have a delivery tray printed using 3D technology and place your braces inside. After adhesive is applied to your brackets, the braces are all positioned correctly in the tray.
- Finally, we’ll just peel the tray away and place your wires on your teeth.
Sounds high-tech, right? That’s because it is! This innovative technology results in the best alignment possible. In turn, this creates many benefits:
- Quicker Overall Treatment – Since your treatment is customized, you’ll spend less time wearing braces – up to 30 percent less!
- More Comfort – With a digitally designed plan and custom brackets, we won’t need to reposition your brackets or bend wires as much. This keeps the process more comfortable for you.
- Fewer Office Visits – With fewer adjustments and less overall time, you’ll make fewer trips to our office.
Our Greeley custom braces can give you the straight smile you’ve been dreaming about – without the hassle! Call us today at 970-500-5928 to schedule your free new patient consultation. You can also schedule online.