You might be living with a smile that makes you unhappy because you don’t want to wear metal braces to straighten your crooked teeth. The good news is that you don’t have to! Dr. David Richter can realign your teeth with Invisalign in Greeley.
This system moves your teeth into the right position using clear aligners that:
- Feel smooth and comfortable inside your mouth
- Look nearly invisible so you can feel confident while wearing them
- Can be removed for enjoyable eating and easy brushing and flossing
- Give you results in a fraction of the time as standard braces
Find out if Invisalign therapy is right for you! To schedule your consultation, call us today at 970-500-5928. Consultations are complimentary for new patients.
You’ll Love All The Benefits Of Invisalign Treatment
Crooked teeth can be an embarrassing smile problem, but they also make keeping your mouth clean more difficult. So why are you still reluctant to pursue orthodontics? If you’re like most adults, you don’t want to be the only person at the office wearing braces.
That’s why people are turning to Invisalign treatment in record numbers to straighten their teeth. It’s an innovative system that offers several advantages to patients who don’t like the idea of brackets and wires:
- Comfort – Instead of feeling jagged or sharp equipment in your mouth, Invisalign trays are made of smooth plastic. The aligners also use gentler pressure than braces to move your teeth into position.
- Convenience – You can take your aligners out when it’s time to eat, brush, and floss. You don’t have to make any changes to your diet or routines.
- Confidence – In about 12 months, you’ll have a straight, beautiful smile. But that’s not the only reason adults feel more confident with Invisalign. The clear trays are nearly impossible to spot, so you can maintain your appearance all throughout treatment!
Get the straight smile you’ve always wanted without the waiting, the hassle, or the look of metal braces! Call Richter Orthodontics at 970-500-5928 to schedule your complimentary consultation for Invisalign in Greeley.