Traditional braces in Greeley have been improving lives for decades. Through brackets and wires, a great orthodontist can straighten your teeth, making your smile look much more attractive. That said, straight teeth is not merely a cosmetic concern. Braces can also:
- Improve your overall oral health by making hygiene easier and decreasing the chances that cavities will take hold
- Boost your confidence along with your quality of life because you will look and feel better
- Give you the self-assurance to land that promotion or ask that special someone on a date
Don’t let crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth negatively impact your life! Talk to us instead. Dr. Richter can go over the possibilities that exist for you during your complimentary new patient consultation. All you have to do is call 970-500-5928. It’s a free session, so what do you have to lose?
Take The Next Step With A Proven Orthodontic Solution
To take your smile where it needs to go, we have traditional braces that can all be customized to meet your specific dental health needs and cosmetic smile goals.
- Metal Braces – This is the timeless version of braces featuring metal brackets and wires. For some patients, this is the treatment that perfectly matches their smile goals.
- KLOwen Custom Braces – This is a custom system that reduces treatment time and doctor time by utilizing advanced technology to increase precision.
- Clear Ceramic Braces – With clear braces, you won’t have any stark metal on display, so you’ll be able to fly under the radar during your treatment program.
- Lingual Braces – We even have the forward-looking INBRACE system available for the right candidates. These patented Smartwires are designed specifically for each patient to be able to gradually move teeth with light continuous forces.
Since Dr. Richter has years of training and experience as an orthodontist, everything you need will happen right here in our comfortable Greeley office.
You may want to choose one of our other options such as clear aligners, and that’s perfectly fine. Our goal is to connect you with whatever options will suit you best. When you are here for your consultation, Dr. Richter will explore the pros and cons of traditional braces with you in greater detail so that you can make an informed decision about your treatment plan before you ever start down that road.
We can also verify your insurance benefits and discuss our convenient payment options, including third-party financing through CareCredit or OrthoFi.
Take The Reliable Route With Conventional Braces
There is a simple reason orthodontists have been providing this reliable route to patients for years: it works! We believe that traditional braces could work for you, too, depending on your situation. While it is true that for some patients, this method can take two or three years to complete, the results are stunning and life-changing. One thing we can tell you for sure is that the sooner you get started, the sooner you can see your beautifully straight smile. So, what are you waiting for?