Put an end to your chronic jaw pain and stop grinding your teeth with TMJ treatment in Greeley. Dr. David Richter has the training and experience to solve complex bite problems that threaten your dental health, your smile, and your quality of life.
At Richter Orthodontics, we can provide effective solutions for TMJ disorder and teeth grinding that will:
- Protect your teeth from damage and wear
- Relieve pain in your head, jaw, neck, and shoulders
- Allow your jaw joint to heal naturally and function comfortably
- Preserve the health and appearance of your smile
Let us help you find relief and healing with our TMJ and teeth grinding solutions. Call 970-500-5928 today for an appointment. Consultations are complimentary for new patients.
Take Pressure Off Your Jaw With A Custom Mouthguard
Your temporomandibular joint, or TMJ, controls the movement of your jaw. Since you rely on this joint to eat, speak, yawn, laugh, and more, it needs to function properly so you can function properly! When it doesn’t, you’ll definitely notice the widespread effects.
You might experience some of these common symptoms of TMJ disorder:
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Facial swelling and jaw soreness
- Muscle tension in your neck and shoulders
- Clicking noises in your jaw
If you think you might be suffering from problems with your TMJ, visit Dr. Richter for a thorough evaluation. He can determine if you’d benefit from a custom mouthguard. It fits over your teeth to prevent you from clenching down on your jaw and grinding your teeth while you sleep. A custom mouthguard can alleviate your painful symptoms and give your jaw the chance to heal naturally.
Choose Orthodontics To Treat Your TMJ Disorder
For more complicated cases of TMJ misalignment, you may need to consider one of our orthodontic treatments to find lasting healing and relief. To realign your teeth and restore balance to your bite position, we might suggest orthodontic solutions like:
- Custom Braces – KLOwen Braces
- Braces On The Inside Of The Teeth (Lingual) – Inbrace
- Clear Treatment Options – Invisalign, Spark, Clear Braces
Having a variety of treatment options available to you will give you the best chance to finally end your painful bite problems, keep your mouth healthy, and improve your smile. Call Richter Orthodontics at 970-500-5928 or contact us online to set up an appointment for TMJ treatment in Greeley.