You ought to find the very best, most innovative orthodontic options to match your needs and goals. That’s why you should pay a visit to Richter Orthodontics to explore your choices!
Here are the services you can explore during your complimentary appointment with your Severance, CO orthodontist:
- Teeth Whitening – Get whiter teeth after your braces come off with our powerful, safe teeth bleaching treatment.
- Custom Braces – In certain cases, it’s still best to trust standard metal brackets and wires to accomplish the outcomes you need for a straight smile. Our modern treatment is more comfortable and efficient, so you can forget what you believed you understood about conventional treatment!
- Clear Aligners – It’s possible to straighten teeth without anybody else noticing it until all they can see are the outcomes of your orthodontic treatment instead of the treatment itself! Clear aligners are barely obvious, effective, and comfortable, quickly taken out to brush, floss, and chew.
- Invisible Options – Behind-the-teeth braces and clear aligners provide results in the most discreet method possible. This makes it simple for older patients to finally have a straight, gorgeous smile they can feel pleased with!
- Orthodontic Appliances – To repair an uneven bite, often a more conservative technique is best. We can develop orthodontic appliances in our practice for your benefit!
Straightening your teeth not only leads to a more attractive, positive smile, but it makes oral hygiene and better dental health much easier to accomplish and preserve for the rest of your life. When your jaw lines up properly, you can also prevent dental damage and problems with the trouble-free function of your mouth. There are a number of advantages to orthodontic treatment that go beyond visual appeals!
Call Richter Orthodontics today at 970-500-5928 to arrange a complimentary appointment about teeth whitening in Severance, CO with your new orthodontist, Dr. David Richter, and you can explore our various services, flexible payment choices, and lastly get going on producing the straight, gorgeous smile you’ve always dreamed about!