Dental problems are stressful, especially when they happen unexpectedly. We can help make things easier when issues with your orthodontics come up at the most inconvenient time. Trust your Greeley orthodontic emergencies to our team at Richter Orthodontics!
Dr. David Richter and our experienced team want you to call us right away with emergencies so we can:We're Here When You Need Us Read Transcript
When things unexpected happened with braces, we want you to know that we are available and we are here for you. So we have an on-call, a telephone number that you can call if it's on the weekends or in the evenings, it's that somebody will answer. And then if you have a true emergency, obviously call 911, but if it's something that's poking, the phones available till I think 10 o'clock or nine o'clock at night. And so if you call the office, you can get the ... it will tell you the on-call phone number. And call the on-call number, and if there's something that needs to be addressed immediately, we have technicians that will come into the office to take care of you as a patient.
- Schedule an appointment at the earliest available time, even after hours
- End any pain or discomfort inside your mouth
- Repair your loose or broken orthodontic appliance
- Replace lost devices so your treatment isn’t disrupted
Reach Out For Help From Your Emergency Orthodontist
One of the reasons a dental emergency can be so stressful is that you might not know if your problem needs immediate attention. We suggest you call us regardless, and a member of our caring team will walk you through the next important steps.
Here are some of the most common orthodontic-related emergencies we deal with at Richter Orthodontics:
- Mouth Pain Or Discomfort – It’s not uncommon to experience general soreness, pain, or discomfort when you start orthodontic treatment. Most of the time, you can manage it with over-the-counter pain relievers and a warm washcloth. However, if a wire or other oral device is hurting the soft tissues inside your mouth, call us so we can make any necessary adjustments.
- Loose Bands Or Brackets – If one of your bands or brackets feels loose or comes off, call us right away for assistance. Depending on your situation, we may be able to provide instructions to slide a bracket off or cut a wire safely until we’re able to see you.
- A Lost Separator – If a separator falls out, you may be able to wait until your next appointment to replace it. Still, the best thing to do is give us a call so we can determine if we need to replace it sooner.
Don’t let unexpected problems with your treatment cause you stress or discomfort. Bring your orthodontic emergencies in Greeley to our team! Call Richter Orthodontics right away, and someone from our team will be there to assist you.