If your jaw isn’t aligned properly, it not only affects your smile’s appearance but can also make it tough to eat comfortably and speak clearly. An underbite is a common misalignment where your lower jaw and teeth protrude further than your upper teeth, but we can correct it with quality orthodontic treatment in Greeley.
Dr. David Richter, Dr. Ingrid de la Torre, and our team can find the best solution to fix your underbite for:
- A reduced risk for premature tooth wear and dental damage
- Relief from pain and pressure caused by jaw misalignment
- Clearer speech and more comfortable jaw function
- A healthier, more attractive, and confident smile
Look & Feel Better With Innovative Orthodontic Options
Fixing your underbite will improve your dental health, appearance, and confidence. It’s just a matter of finding the best treatment that will work for you. Dr. David Richter and Dr. Ingrid de la Torre are well versed in the field of advanced orthodontics so they can evaluate your needs and determine the right method for realigning your bite.
A proactive approach is best, where they can monitor a patient’s dental development from an early age and can intervene at the first sign of bite complications. But we can still provide solutions for patients of all ages who suffer the painful consequences of malocclusions, or bad bites.
At Richter Orthodontics, you have several innovative options to choose from, such as:
- Behind The Teeth Braces (Lingual) – Inbrace
- Custom Braces – KLOwen Braces
- Clear Treatment Options – custom in-house aligners, Spark aligners, or clear braces
- TMJ Treatment – oral appliances and more
Visit us soon to explore all your options. Our modern orthodontics are entirely customized to meet your needs in the most comfortable, efficient way possible. You can also choose from one of our flexible payment options that best suits your budget. We’re dedicated to creating wonderful smiles in a fun and relaxed atmosphere your whole family will enjoy!