One of the most common malocclusions (bite problems) we treat at Richter Orthodontics is an overbite. This is where your upper teeth extend past your lower teeth, and it can create problems with your jaw function, dental health, and appearance. We can fix your overbite with comprehensive orthodontics in Greeley.
When your upper and lower teeth meet up properly, you’ll be able to:
- Avoid dental damage and worn-down teeth
- More easily prevent oral health issues like decay
- Keep your mouth clean more easily
- Improve your smile and overall appearance
- Feel more confident about the way you look
Dr. Richter and Dr. de la Torre are highly trained orthodontists who provide exceptional care in the most efficient way possible. To set up an appointment or complimentary new patient consultation, call 970-500-5928 today.
Proactively Address Your Complex Bite Problems
Improving the position of your teeth is only one purpose of orthodontic treatment. You really need a skilled, forward-thinking orthodontist who understands the full scope of the occlusal (bite) system and how it functions to find lasting solutions to complex bite problems.
In fact, Dr. Richter and Dr. de la Torre can catch many malocclusions early and provide effective intervention so a younger patient’s bite develops more successfully. Even if you seek our help when you’re older, we can provide a comprehensive orthodontic treatment plan to get your jaw and teeth aligned properly.
Here are some of the orthodontic options available to you:
- KLOwen Braces – In some cases, brackets and wires are the best way to realign an overbite and other malocclusions. We offer custom braces called KLOwen Braces, which are designed according to your individual dental needs and aesthetic goals.
- Clear Treatment Options – Our custom in-house aligners and Spark aligners rely on a series of customized clear trays that fit comfortably and inconspicuously over teeth to quickly, but gently, move them into the right position. We also offer clear braces.
- Behind The Teeth Braces – If you’re concerned about how you will look wearing braces but don’t want clear aligners or clear braces, we also offer behind the teeth braces called Inbrace. They’re designed to reposition teeth without drawing attention to your treatment.
Don’t let an overbite cause problems for your smile! Call Richter Orthodontics today at 970-500-5928 to schedule a complimentary consultation for comprehensive orthodontics in Greeley. You can also schedule online.