Dr. David Richter offers a free initial consultation for all new patients. This first visit in Greeley is important for several reasons. It serves as an opportunity to tour our office and explore your options for enhancing your smile and improving your dental health through effective orthodontic treatment.
This visit will last approximately 90 minutes and includes an exam, consultation, and any necessary diagnostic X-rays.
There are five essential questions we will cover during your initial exam:
- Is there an orthodontic problem, and if so, what is it?
- What must be done to correct the problem?
- Will any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will the treatment take to complete?
- How much will the treatment cost?
Scheduling with Richter Orthodontics in Greeley is easy. Call our office at 970-500-5928 or use our convenient online request form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to meeting new patients and helping them achieve a healthy, natural-looking smile they feel good about!