As a longtime Greeley orthodontic center, Richter Orthodontics has provided exceptional smile care to patients of many ages and backgrounds over the years. If you need a place that you can trust your family’s orthodontic needs to, here are a few reasons we think you’ll love our office:Join Us at Richter Orthodontics Read Transcript
The things that set this practice apart from every other practice, in my opinion, is that we invest a lot of time and effort and money in providing the best experience that the patient can have. We have a dental consultant that we send our team to on a quarterly basis. We have trainers that come quarterly and help us with our interaction with our patients, how to really make them the most important thing, patient centric, building a team.
I've become a better leader over the years because of this training that I've had in really helping my team to become the best they can be too, not just my patients. And so we provide to our team, and we refer to them as “our team,” you know, not as staff because they really are a team. And we as a practice, we provide additional training for them to help them personally, like financial responsibility and stewardship and teaching them really how to manage their money.
We have speakers, experts come in and speak to them about these things because if they can help, if they can really figure out how to get those kinds of things organized in their own lives, they can come to work knowing that they have confidence and they're comfortable, and not having to worry about those other issues while they're coming to work.
Our mission is really to provide a superior treatment to our patients using the best technology we have available in the most efficient way that we can and to have a business that can give back to the community that we're like, you know, to serve. So that's kind of our mission statement in a nutshell. Very important.
- We have the knowledge and experience to safely transform your smile.
- We offer you a choice of treatments that can be customized to fit your needs.
- We provide high-quality orthodontic care in a warm, compassionate environment.
- We offer complimentary consultation appointments for all new patients.
- We use advanced dental technology to make your care precise and comfortable.
- We’ve created a rewards program to pay you back for your dental diligence.
Call our team today at 970-500-5928 to schedule a visit. You’ll find a friendly team that is ready to spring into action during your complimentary new patient consultation.
Find Orthodontic Solutions For All Stages Of Life
When you’re searching for an orthodontist for yourself or a loved one, there are many things to keep in mind. Quality of care, experience, and convenience are just some factors you must consider. At Richter Orthodontics, we strive to provide each one of our patients with the best all-around care possible in the Greeley area.
Our goal is to give you and your family comprehensive orthodontic solutions all under one convenient roof. Our long list of treatments, combined with our individualized care, makes it easy for everyone in your family to get what they need at their particular stage of life. We provide many types of orthodontic services for crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth, including:
- Clear Aligner Therapy – Treatment with our In The Clear custom in-house aligners or Spark aligners offers benefits you can’t get with braces. For example, you can remove aligners for meals and oral hygiene.
- Custom Braces – With KLOwen Braces, our team uses specialized 3D software to create a customized treatment plan for you. Placement of brackets and wires is highly precise, so you’ll require fewer adjustments.
- Behind the Teeth Braces – Lingual braces are a great option for those worried about showing metal in their smile.
Plus, Dr. Richter and Dr. de la Torre are well-equipped to provide the best orthodontic care possible. In fact, Dr. Richter has been voted Best Orthodontist in Greeley and Top Dentist by 5280 magazine since 2014.
Trust Your Family’s Smile Transformations To Us
We want your experience with us to be exceptional, not just ordinary. Our team goes out of the way to make sure each patient has a memorable and transformative experience – in a good way. We are able to evaluate young children starting at age 7, and there is no age limit on the other end. We believe that you are never too old to achieve a healthier, better-looking smile!
Dr. Richter, Dr. de la Torre, and our entire team are passionate about the benefits of orthodontic care. We adhere to several core values that guide our daily practice of orthodontics and personalized approach to patient care:
- Integrity – Do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- Patient Centric – Patient comfort and care come first.
- Teamwork – Everyone maintains the greater good mindset.
- Have Fun! – Enjoy what you do.
- Positivity – Stay in your bubble focused on things you have control over.
- Personal Growth – Embrace change.
- Overdeliver – Give back more than expected and more than you receive – ALWAYS.
Find A Payment Option That Fits Your Budget
We want your treatment to be easy and accessible, which is why we accept the following forms of payment:
- Dental insurance
Ask a team member for more details during your complimentary consultation. Call your new Greeley orthodontic center today to schedule an appointment: 970-500-5928. You can also schedule online. Our office is conveniently located on West Ninth Street, near the intersection with 63rd Avenue.